Monday, February 13, 2012

ABC's of North Carolina

I hate to say it but I may just be a little crazy over VoiceThread. As soon as I used it the first time, I thought of all kinds of cool things my students could do with it. For the past couple of weeks, some of our 4th graders have been working on the ABC's of North Carolina and putting them into a PowerPoint presentation. I just had to take it a step forward and turn one (or two, or three....) into a VoiceThread. It makes it so much more fun to present their work with their voice plus more people can experience their projects. Here's one of my favorites:

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! This is great and I am so happy your shared it!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I visited your blog today for a few minutes and it is fantastic! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete