Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let's Get it Started

Here goes nothing! My first adventure in blogging begins now.  I consider myself to be very tech savvy but mostly as a consumer of information, not a producer.  For my educational technology program, I need an online professional web presence and I'm assuming my Facebook profile doesn't count!  I'll be using this blog as a way to share some of the great things I'm doing not only in my online courses, but in my role as an elementary school librarian.  I'll also share other blogs, websites, and articles that are interesting and relevant to the ed tech field as well as document my journey towards my Ed.D.  I titled the blog Tech Trip because I feel like I'm on this really cool journey that is fun but causes me to stumble every now and then.  Kind of a corny play on words but so true! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment